monDieu 004 – Saeed Aman
Presenting Saeed Aman, a persian DJ, producer and radio host. With preference for an audio mood of melancholy and groove, the Florence based artist has mixed this wonderful blend of sound representing the whole spectrum of his taste in music. Our ears are taken from highly emotional percussion-less tracks to stuff suitable for his sets at the Florence club scene. The sound selection spans from soulful Iranian music to steamy south American vibes. Melancholy and groove are the two main quality components Saeed Aman always seek in music. It’s all about these two things and not really about the genre for him during the composing of his musical narratives. With at least one of his two essential parts pleasantly present in the soundscape, he would be totally satisfied. The rest is then all about creating a solid mix that has an interesting point and presents a story. The detail of telling a story reflects the cinematic influence on him.
To hear more from Saeed Aman, check out his project Middle East NOW.
1. Ghazal Shakeri – Man O To
2. Saeed Aman – Sketch for an Interlude
3. Inezita Barroso – Capoeira Do Saloma (Carrot Green Bass Remix)
4. Ekova – Sabura (Saeed Aman Edit)
5. Moondog – Behold
6. Lulacruza – Cucarachero de Niceforo (Only Intro)
7. Jacek Sienkiewicz – Beacon (Soulphiction Remix)
8. OY – Cloudy Gallery (Kadebostan ‘Presences’ Remix)
9. Acid Pauli – Gefällt mir nicht
10. Makan Ashgvari – Bi Saropa